- Sowega.net internet access service is intended for your personal or business use;
the service is not transferable. That is, use of Sowega.net is expressly limited to
you and your household or your employees. Account sharing is
not allowed. In the case of schools and colleges, "employees" shall be
construed to include their authorized students. Further, your subscription to
Sowega.net does not allow you to resell, or otherwise provide Internet access
or e-mail service to others not listed above. You must be at least 18 years
of age to have an account with sowega.net.
- While we may provide basic software or render reasonable technical assistance
pertaining to your use of Sowega.net, you are ultimately responsible for equipment
and software necessary to connect to Sowega.net.
- You agree to not use Sowega.net in violation of the law or in a manner that
we deem harmful or disruptive to us, our service providers, our customers,
or others, whether users of the Internet or not. Unless required for
proper and acceptable administration of the Internet as defined by us,
the installation of programs on, or retrieval of data not specified by us
to be public, residing in our computers, or those of our authorized
representatives, shall be deemed to be disruptive and harmful to us--with
particular emphasis being given to user names, log-on ID's. e-mail
addresses, and other data affecting or pertaining to our customers.
- Your use of Sowega.net for unsolicited advertising or mass distribution
of unsolicited e-mailings or Usenet newsgroups postings for any purpose
is prohibited and shall be deemed disruptive and harmful. You agree not
to publish on or over the Service any information, software or other
content which violates or infringes upon the rights of any others or
which would be abusive, profane, or sexually offensive to the average
person. You agree not to use the facilities and capabilities of the
Service to conduct any business or activity or solicit the performance
of any activity which is prohibited by law or to solicit subscribers
to become subscribers of other competitive information services.
- The Internet, telephone, and cable television networks use shared
facilities. While it is a practice not to disclose customer information,
except as provided by law, it is beyond the scope of any internet,
telephone, or cable television provider, to be able to guarantee absolute
security or privacy of data sent, received, or stored by such facilities.
Further, you are responsible for the use of your account(s) the
confidentiality of your password(s). We will suspend access or change
your password(s) upon notification by you that a password has been lost,
stolen, or otherwise compromised.
- Your use of Sowega.net services constitutes your acceptance of these
Terms and Conditions. We have the right to discontinue the service of
anyone we deem to have violated these Terms and Conditions.
- We will provide certain telephone numbers for access to Sowega.net.
However, you are responsible for any telephone, Cable TV, or other
network charges, including long distance that you may incur in
- You agree to pay Sowega.net all charges, including any taxes, related
to use of your account(s). Sowega.net has a one
month minimum subscription period.
- Your use of Sowega.net is subject to credit limits and/or deposits
established by us. We may suspend your access to the Service if you are
delinquent in paying for your account.
- We reserve the right to change prices after 30 days notice.
- All invoices are due upon receipt and payable within (10) days. Delinquent
accounts are subject to late charges and/or cancellation of service
without further notice.
- Customers that use Personal Home Pages to conduct commercial business
will be billed the Commercial Web Site charges.
- Information available on Sowega.net is the property of us,
our Information Providers, Service Providers, or others.
You are not allowed to redistribute, reproduce, commercially
exploit, or otherwise infringe upon the copyright of such
information without proper permission by its owner(s).
- We are not liable for the acts of others regarding possible
infringement of you copyright of information you may choose
to publish or otherwise distribute on or via the internet.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- SOWEGA.NET SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE"
BASIS. NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT
LIMITED TO THOSE OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, ARE MADE BY US AND USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE
PROVIDED BY US OR VIA THE INTERNET IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. YOU
ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE MADE YOUR OWN DECISION AS TO WHETHER
OR NOT SOWEGA.NET SERVICES ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR NEEDS.
- Neither we nor our Service Providers are responsible for any
damages arising from your use of Sowega.net or inability to use
Sowega.net. There is no guarantee of message delivery or privacy.
Return receipts may be requested, but there is no guarantee that
the recipient mail system will honor these.
- We are not responsible for your personal files residing on
Sowega.net. You are responsible for independent backup of all such data.
- You should be aware that some sites accessible via Sowega.net
may allow posting, retrieval, and/or electronic mailing of material(s)
that some may consider objectionable. We are not responsible for
inadvertent or deliberate access to such material(s) and cannot prevent
access to such material(s).
- We reserve the right to change our services without notice including
but not limited to access procedures, hours of operation, menu structure,
commands, documentation, software provided to customers, and service offered.
- We reserve the right to delete personal files which have
not been accessed for more than (1) month. Sowega.net reserves
the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate Service
to any subscriber at any time.
- You should understand that Sowega.net services may be
interrupted for several reasons, including but not limited
to malfunctions, maintenance, improvement, as required to
protect network resources in the event of malfunctions
or misuse, and Acts of Nature.
- You assume all risk of damage or loss to your computer equipment
connected to Sowega.net. We shall not be liable for damage or
loss caused by Acts of God or other causes not reasonably foreseeable
and preventable by us. Nor are we liable for any damage or
inconvenience caused by so-called "computer viruses" downloaded by
you either knowingly or unknowingly.
- We reserve the right to delete any information entered into
Sowega.net computer systems by any customer or others. We and our
authorized representatives shall have the right, but shall not be
obligated, to edit publicly viewable information or other data
stored on our equipment or of our Service Provider(s).
- While many dial-up accounts are deemed to be allowed "Unlimited
Access" to Sowega.net, "Unlimited Access" is not intended to allow
prolonged dial-up connection by an unattended computer. It is in
violation of these Terms and Conditions to maintain a dial-up
connection using mechanical or automatic means.
- We may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time we deemed
necessary. Your continued use of Sowega.net after such changes
shall constitute your acceptance of such modifications.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Sowega.net harmless from any and
all claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, related to your
violation of the Terms and Conditions of service, including these
rules or any information, software or other content placed on the
Service by you.